Watson Pharmaceuticals and Actavis Group, the third largest global generic pharmaceutical company, is looking for Senior Customer Relations Administrators located in the Parsippany, NJ office. This is an advanced level position under minimal supervision responsible to cultivate the established relationship with customers through accountability, innovation, commitment and leadership. This role partners and advises National Account Management on account activity, in coordination with strong communication between internal/external customers. The position requires the ability to work directly with all levels of subordinate and executive management across many functional areas. This position requires extensive knowledge, demonstrated experience, skills in pharmaceutical trade relations sector, and the ability to deliver exemplary customer service. Responsibilities will include: - Partners and advises on customer account management strategy, and development of customer relations on high profile customers.
- Responsible for processing of customer orders, new product launches, order status, tracking, shipment information, pricing and shipping claims.
- Produce customer reports; analyze data, taking necessary action upon interpretation.
- Monitors customers inventory, fill rate, weeks on hand, cycle time and scorecard compliance.
- Escalates non compliance to management for resolution.
- Manages customer information and profiles in CRM. Qualifies potential new customers.
- Triage and manage calls for consumers, healthcare providers, patient assistance as well as other product support programs.
- Ability to interpret, comprehend, and follow department and company operational procedure documents, FDA/DEA and HIPPA guidelines/regulations.
- Required to assist with department projects, and become system/applications super user.
- Works independently, making necessary decisions in managing customers.
- May require occasional travel to customer locations and/or trade shows.